Friday, February 17, 2012


#42

Filled with handwritten friendship poems... 

This book was given to me by a very dear friend Kristin Brewer.  Kristin has beautiful calligraphy writing and filled up the entire book with nothing but friendship poems.  This book means alot to me, for several reasons.  To think that someone took the time to hand write every poem, and the meanings behind them.  Friendship to me means everything... I rely on my friends to be there for me during the good, bad and indifferent, as I will do the same in return.  I have read every poem in this book, and re-read it often.  


1 comment:

  1. Wow. Handwritten something. That's when you know its important and genuine. Technology takes us away from that. Sounds like an amazing book and even better gift!!

    ReplyDelete