Friday, February 24, 2012


#50

Dexter... 

Where do I begin.... We had heard alot about "Dexter" but never was really ever given the chance or opportunity to watch an episode since we didn't have the cable station.  People would talk about it all the time and we just thought, whatever.  Well anyone that knows Paul knows that he loves shows/movies that center around CSI, Criminal mind, Investigation Discovery and even America's most wanted.... WELL.. Paul decided to see if the library had this series available, and he struck gold.  Do I need to tell you that is where/when I lost my husband... It's true.  He wanted to get caught up and be where he was "up-to-date" with the current series.  After looking into the library a little further Paul discovered that they only had a few of the DVD in the series and then was relieved when a friend had the missing ones... Paul was now in heaven and ready to start popping the corn... I'm not much of a "movie" sit down type of girl  It really has to be something that I'm interested in to actually watch it.  Dexter, not so much.  I told Paul to knock himself out watching it and that I'd be somewhere else in the house doing my own thing.  (It worked out nicely, I was able to do my crafts!!).  Being that Paul was sick and he was home for days in a row nursing himself back to health... he got caught up, pretty close.  Here's the issue now... He's going to have to wait for the next/new series to go on DVD since we still do not have the cable station that host this program... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment