Monday, February 27, 2012


#56

"Love Blocks"........

Recently a couple of my cousins and BFF's came over for our "monthly" craft night and we either finished some crafts that were put on the back burner due to other obligations, or started some new ones (everyone does their own thing unless we all agree on one).... 

These love blocks were one of them.  Recently my good friend Christy Christensen was placed into a Developmental Team Manager position that would take her from having a morning shift with weekends off to a mid-afternoon shift with a weekend to cover every x amount of weeks.  What did that mean for her.... no Friday night crafts while in this position.  We lucked out for February and she had a "MOD" Manager on Duty schedule that would place her there in the morning and off by 5:30 pm.. YAY!!

I was excited for her to finish this project so that I had a reason to pull out my "cricut machine" and help her complete the project.  I think it turned out super cute!!    

1 comment:

  1. See?? This is just what I mean!! You are SO talented! That looks great!! Plus I love the 'Be Sweet, Be True, Be Mine' quote. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete