Monday, February 27, 2012


#57

Crafts, crafts and more crafts... 

Okay, I'm a crafting fool!!  I have got to be busy with my hands at all times or I' be up and down out of the chair or off the couch.  Since Paul likes to watch his shows and wants me to be with him... we have compromised.  He watches TV and I craft!!  Perfect ~ we both are doing what we like/want too do.  

Inez is my first Great Niece and my brother's (Reid) first Grand Daughter.  Inez was born exactly three (3) months to the date of our mother's passing at which brought some happiness back into our lives.  She is for sure our precious Angel.... 

This is part of my weekend craft that I finished up as well... the chick and large egg.  I love the bright colors that Easter offers.


The 'Lucky" door piece was another one of the weekend projects...  

1 comment:

  1. Man you are talented!! I LOVE that INEZ! I might have to pay you to do BLACK for me one day. You would do it better than I could even imagine it. I hope Reid's granddaughter loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete