Monday, January 16, 2012


#15

Adopted daughter and dinner....

What a day!!!  Honestly it was "normal" when we got up, but then the train was going full speed and off the tracks!!  I hate days like that... I even had to post my photo for the day late... LOL

Anyway, we had decided that we were going to try and put the day/evening back on track and decided to go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and take advantage of a gift card that we got at Christmas.  As we drove there I kind of questioned if our adopted daughter Tahnie (pictured above) would by chance be working, and if she was - great, but I was disappointed that I didn't grab my camera... Now before I go any further some of you are probably thinking or saying --- WTH is Lynda talking about... adopted daughter????  Paul and I have adopted Tahnie as our daughter, just not with a piece of paper.  LOL

Tahnie is an amazing person!  Our first experience with her as our waitress was back a few months ago, and her personality has kept us going back to the same location!!  Tahnie is not only beautiful ~ she is awesome, amazing, friendly and on top of that does her job - TOP NOTCH!!! 

As luck would have it tonight, she was working!!  Not only was she working, but we were able to get a booth in her section so that we could chit-chat during the in-between!!!  During our in-between I told her that I was doing this photo challenge and asked if I could use a picture of her as my picture of the day, and she agreed but wanted us in the picture... (I think she just wants to show us off as the freaks that come into work and call me their adopted daughter - haha)... SO technically I didn't take the above picture but wanted to use this as my blog for today, so here it is!!

BTW... notice that I had to cover-up my hair with a beret... my blow dryer went out on me Sunday morning as I was getting ready for work ~ my hair was OUT OF CONTROL... LOL

Now it's time to say good night, and sweet dreams!!






No comments:

Post a Comment