Wednesday, January 18, 2012


#18

Did someone say Paparazzi??

So I've never really been one for big, bright and bold type of  jewelry until I learned of  Paparazzi jewelry... 

Back a couple of years ago my friend Tammie had invited me to a few of  her parties, but for whatever reason it was never good timing because I use to work on Saturdays and the week nights are just to hard to plan anything because I'm USUALLY in bed early.  Anyway, she was participating in a boutique one Saturday that wasn't too far from work so I thought, I'll take my lunch and run up there and check it out... 

When I walked in I was like... wow, this may have been a mistake..... There were so many different vendors selling homemade things, jewelry, afghans, clothes, scrapbook stuff, etc...  I was in heaven!!  As I wondered around the different vendors I didn't realize that it was a "cash only" venue and by the time I got to Tammie's table :-(   I had no more cash... Tammie did say that she would hold some items for me, but  I vowed that I would go to another boutique or to one of  Tammie's parties... it never happened... 

SO fast forward...  I learned that one of my co-workers (Wendy) was working under Tammie and was now selling the Paparazzi jewelry!!!  Really, it's baaaacccckkkk!!!  Being that I work with Wendy, it was just easier for me to see the product when/if she brought it to work ~ bonus.  In November 2011 I had Wendy and her assistant Rain come set up a party at my house.  It wasn't a full house, but we had fun!! A few of my family/friends that did attend had Paul be the keeper of the baskets (where they would put their jewelry that they wanted to purchase) as a few claws almost came out over different pieces.  Seriously, the jewelry is cute!!   Today as I got ready for work I pondered on what one to wear, and realized ~ these are fun rings and everyone should have a few to wear from time to time... 

SO......... if you're interested in attending or hosting a party let me know and I can hook you up!!!

PS> Not only does she sell rings, she has bracelets, necklace/earring sets and headbands ~ cute cute cute...


1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog! You made me even more happy to be selling such a fun product! If anyone is interested... in selling.. buying...or just looking... you can contact me at 801-859-6640 or paparazzibywendy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete