Tuesday, January 17, 2012



#16

Anyone for some apple butter or pepper jelly?

Wow, who would have thought that our fundraiser would take off like it has.... Kathy and I spent this weekend trying to get ahead of our orders for the apple butter and pepper jelly and I think we may be a few bottles extra!!! YAY!!  

All of the proceeds that are made from selling these items are going into our donations for (JDRF) Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation walk in August 2012.  I started a walking team in 2010 and called ourselves Triple L's, but in 2011 we changed it to LynDiva's Posse, and it's a perfect match.

We're selling our 8 oz. apple butter and pepper jelly for $5.00 each and if you would like to order some you can contact me directly or email us at lyndivasposse@yahoo.com.  Aside from selling the butter/jelly we are also selling Gaylin's homemade dishrags and romance novels.   If interested, please get ahold of me for any of these items!


No comments:

Post a Comment