Thursday, January 5, 2012


#5

Really?  I couldn't resist... 

Today both Paul and I had dentist appointments, at which we were in and out within an hour.  As we were walking out of the office as I was still floating from the laughing gas, I looked down and bursted out laughing.  Paul just stopped and looked at me and said...what the heck?  With my teeth clinched, gauze in place I started digging in my purse for a phone.  Paul was still looking at me with that puzzled look.  I asked him to step up to this "security device" so that I could have his dark jeans to point out this contraption.  Okay, maybe it's not that funny now, but walking out in my own little world and seeing this "thin" wire attached to this bench... it cracked me up. HELLO, one snip and the bench is gone....Obviously it's the simple things in life that make me smile...... 

4 comments:

  1. Lol, you're so funny! Bet Paul was pretty confused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical!! If I ever need a bench...I'll just grab some diagonal cutters and head that way! LOL

    ReplyDelete