Wednesday, January 4, 2012

#4

Paper, blocks and ribbons...

With Valentines just around the corner my crafting will begin.... with paint, glue, paper, blocks, ribbon and some vinyl lettering ~ the above will be turn into a cute decor' for everyone to enjoy.. (a certain someone named Jaime)!!  Doing crafts is very enjoyable and I always love the final product.  Once this project has been completed ~ I will post a picture for you to get the full view of this project.  So.... stay tuned, and don't turn that dial!!  Now... where did I put the scissors?  :-) 

4 comments:

  1. I love crafting! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lyndee ~ keep an eye out for the final on fb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see the final project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stayed tune my beautiful Lyndee & Erica.... and you too shall see the final project!

    ReplyDelete