Thursday, January 26, 2012


#26

If Only I knew.... 

What an amazing book that can be read over and over and over again.  In the past four (4) months I've lost 4 friends.... and all of them so young.... As many of you may or may not know ~ I hate to read... Yep, it's true!!  BUT in early October my dear friend Christy Christensen gave me a little gift to help me get through the struggles of the ups and down, and I love this book.  The front covers reads as follows:

If Only I knew
Gentle Reminders
to help you treasure
the People in Your Life

Here are a coup of my favorite quotes:

If only I knew I could never share another day with you... I would make the most of every second.... 

If only I knew I was about to lose your smile, I would thank you for all the joy you've brought to my life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment