Tuesday, January 3, 2012


#3

Pebbles recently started to sleep with Paul and I and it has been.... interesting.  She is all over the bed, and occasionally will make her way down to the foot of the bed.  This morning when I woke up to start my morning there was this "hump" in the middle of the bed.  I went for my camera to snap a picture and when I came back she had moved up to the top of the covers and snuggled her way right onto the pillow.  Pebbles loves to be covered... check out how the blankets are covering her perfect.  After I turned off the light, put away the camera... she fell asleep.  I love Pebbles beyond words. She has truly given life a new meaning. 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, that's cute! I love the Rubik's cube on the headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic Lynda. She has a look on her face that says: I am sleeping, don't bother me!

    ReplyDelete